Thursday 12 March 2015

Eh
So, I've started to wright a bit in the app Bamboo, on my ipad. It's a decent app, but I only really use it for notes on certain tracks. It's good for when I have an idea in my head that I can't really put in words, as it's pretty much just a drawing app that looks fancy. Nonetheless, it works pretty well. Anyway. I have roughly 6 tracks started; literally only started. I have a few notes written down for each, and they all have a corresponding voice memo or two. It's not much of a start, but it's something.

Recently, I have dabled with the idea of making song demos on the iPad Garageband app. It's pretty bad, but hey, it's a demo. This was moreso just to test the scructure and whether or not it would even be possible. With the little that I have for one of the songs it worked. The drum samples sound good enough, and putting effects on the crappy iPad mic recorded acoustic guitar didn't sound as bad as I had expected.

Lastly, I did find a house that echoes and reverberates really well. That will be far prefered to buying a digital reverb pedal or using some program on the computer

So, things are going, not too quick, but they are going.

Cheers,
Landon

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting idea for a project, Landon.
    I realize this suggestion has little to do with your project, but I would suggest adding pictures and messing around with your layout (mainly colour) for your blog as it looks a little bland.

    ReplyDelete